Wednesday 7 January 2009

Back on track

Dear friends,


Its been a long time that i did not update my blog, but now i'm back....


Lots of things happened for the past year, since the last blog i posted.


Now, i'm a father of a lovely baby girl. Her name is Eunice Hope, shes so beautiful and a happy child. shes 1 year and 2 months next week. She brings joy to me and Maryjane, and really a gift from God. Last month she did have an accident, she climb off her crib, and fall really bad. Thanks for all your prayers, shes very good now, it seems nothing happen to her. God really answer our prayers.


Last September, we did have an opportunity to visit in UK. There had been complications in my visa that affected my flight and everything. But praise God, it all work out well with me. thanks to Davy Ritchie, he never give up, he hang on, even if he has to stay on the phone for a couple of hours just to get a flight for me. And also i appreciate to those who persevere in praying for my behalf.

Our visit there has been really great. They welcome us with much joy, like part of thier family. the experience is incredibly amazing.


Now, 2009.... I believe that God will bring us to greater hights of ministry and opportunity to serve Him and with Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog. lol You didn't have any comments so i thought i would give you some encouragement- Keep it up Winston! Woop Woop! haha
Would you believe that my Dad did not tell me that Eunice Hope had fallen!? I'm so glad she's ok!
Jemma Rose xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I think you need to change eunice picture that t you posted here. she is no longer 1 year 2 months.. much better her pic when she played on the water... Anyway, always take care.. God Bless


Tita gina